Monday, July 30, 2012

MAGIC WEIGHT LOSS PILL?!

So I watched Dr. Oz again today...

Now I don't not like (what?) Dr. Oz. He is obviously a very intelligent person who has a lot of great credentials. I just don't get why he tell people only about quick fixes? Like whatever happened to just eating right? (Hey, I heard that it works for a lot of people).

Today, he had a coffee bean supplement. And yes, the studies are remarkable. There are no side effects, weight loss is superb, and it makes you feel full. It's all good and great, but what happens when you stop taking the pill? Also, the studies had the people do no physical activity and eat just like they would normally. And then, on the show, Dr. Oz did not even try to mention that maybe if you ate well and had regular physical activity, you could lose even more.

So in the end, Dr. Oz was promoting this supplement for a quick way to lose weight. Not helping people learn the right way to eat is what causes yo-yo dieting. I just wish Dr. Oz would just put in a disclaimer that eating right is important. I mean, it is 80% of maintenance in weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Talking!