Sunday, March 17, 2013

Traveling and Exercise

I am originally from New Jersey, but I live in Boston because I go to school there. Whenever I have to go to New Jersey for an event, family gathering, or because my mom want me to, I find myself in fitness funks. For 2-3 days, all I want to do is sit in bed and watch Netflix with the occasional toss and turn.

Maybe it is because I take a bus (because its a whole lot cheaper) and spend about 7 hours sitting in a somewhat uncomfortable position. Or maybe because traveling, no matter how long or short, just makes you tired.

Anyway, I want to figure out a way out of this rut I find myself in when I change cities for a few days. Do you guys have anything you do to help you?

I think I'm going to do some research and write a subsequent post detailing my findings because I know I can't be the only one with this dilemma.

Hope #FITMARCH is going great! How'd you do on the challenge yesterday?! The post detailing #LIVEAPRIL will be up in. A few days! We're going to start early on the "breathe" part of the series with a lot more yoga practice.

See you soon!
<3,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Talking!