Saturday, February 16, 2013

5 Ways to Stay Motivated

During the middle of every month, I always lack motivation. I start the month with a bang, and end the month strutting, but midway I cannot find the willpower to workout sometimes.

Women's Health has a new issue out for March 2013 (Jessica Alba is on the cover), and they had an article about staying motivated. What I liked about this article was that it wasn't the cliches you hear everywhere: think of what your body will look like in 4 months, etc. These were about what would happen immediately after a workout, and it got me excited to workout again!

Here were the rewards they talked about:


  1. Boost Brain Productivity
  2. Make Healthy Friendships at the Gym
  3. Get Glowing Skin
  4. Have Hotter Sex
  5. Sleep Better
If you want to know more about how exercise actually helps with these, please read the article! It was really inspiring and helpful! 

Now, I need to go do the fat burning body workout they had in this issue too!

Adios!
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Talking!